How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Tagliatelle Pasta with Butter and Parma Ham or “Tagliatelle Burro e Prosciutto”
A nice pasta for everyday lunch with the family. Tagliatelle Pasta with Parma Ham and butter are a quick, easy and simple recipe, a very tasty dish, ideal for a Sunday lunch for adults and children. Of course, better if pasta is homemade.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 400 grams Tagliatelle Pasta
- 150 grams of Butter
- 200 grams of Parma Ham or “Prosciutto di Parma, Crudo”
- Parmesan Cheese as you prefer ideally Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano
- Salt, a little bit to be added to the boiling water
1. Melt slowly 150 grams of butter in a pan and add 200 grams of Parma ham cut into strips, it’s very important that the butter melts only, it should not fry.
2. In the meanwhile boil the noodles in salted water, drain the Tagliatelle pasta, keeping aside 1 cup of the cooking water, season the pasta with the sauce and Parmesan Cheese and 3 or 4 tablespoons of the cooking water. Enjoy.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!